Thank you for your interest in supporting The Literacy Center. Here’s how you can help us:
Make a Monetary Donation
The best way to support The Literacy Center is to make a financial contribution. You can make a gift quickly and easily online anytime with your credit card or by sending a check to: The Literacy Center, Attention: Executive Director, 3411A North First Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710
Donate Items from out Wishlist
- Gift Cards to Staples or other office supply store
- Up-to-date iPad
- Up-to-date desktop computer or laptop with Windows 10
- Scientific Calculators
- Classroom resources for English, Science, Social Studies or Math (e.g. posters, formula sheets, resource books)
- 6-Shelf Bookshelves, Black Finish
- Ink Cartridges – HP Black 950XL & CMY 951XL, Epson 125
- Laser Toner Cartridges – SA-MLT-D115L, PTCF210X, PTCF211A, PTCF212A, PTCF213A
- Card Stock – we make flashcards, flyers, etc.
- Sheet Protectors
- Hanging File Folders, Assorted Colors
Consider including The Literacy Center in your estate planning. Call or email our Executive Director to discuss estate bequests.