MAKE A MONETARY DONATION
The best way to support The Literacy Center is to make a financial contribution. You can make a gift quickly and easily online anytime with your credit card or by sending a check to: The Literacy Center, Attention: Executive Director, 3411A North First Avenue, Evansville, IN 47710
DONATE ITEMS FROM OUR WISH LIST
- Ink Cartridges- HP 27&28, Epson 40120, Epson 125
- Laser Toner Cartridge: MLT-D115L
- Laser Toner Cartridges: PTCF210X,PTCF212A, PTCF213A, PTCF211A
- Apple TV to utilize for classroom instruction and presentation
- Postage Stamps
- Globe or Maps
- Loose Leaf Paper and Spiral Notebooks
- Calculators for HSE Prep Class
- Two Pocket Folders- We utilize folders for student orientations and tutor training.
- Lysol Wipes-to wipe down keyboards and other areas used by lots of students and volunteers.
- Card stock- we make flashcards, flyers
- Dry Erase Markers
- Sheet Protectors
- Gift Cards to Staples.com
- Subscription to Local Newspapers- We wish to include the local newspaper in daily lessons and we teach all aspects of literacy, including cultural literacy.
Consider including The Literacy Center in your estate planning. Call or email our Executive Director to discuss estate bequests.