Region 11 Collaboration
EGR 11 AE / The Literacy Center (TLC)
Partnership and using Lexia software in AE Classroom
- Students must score below 6.0 G.E. in reading and language.
- Request referral form by emailing: email@example.com or download one from www.litcenter.org/referral
- Complete and return referral form by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insure that learner has signed release to share records and assessments with The Literacy Center and place release in permanent folder.
- After making your first referral to TLC, you will receive specifications and instructions on downloading Lexia software. In addition, you will receive student and teacher login information.
- Follow instructions to download Lexia software.
- Additional training on using the software will be available via Lexia/TLC webinar.
- Incorporate use of Lexia for lower level learner.
All literacy volunteers should be referred to TLC. Volunteers will be provided with a teacher login to Lexia and included in further training opportunities offered by TLC. Email the volunteer’s name and email address to: email@example.com.
Click here for referral from and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.